Ticket #432 (closed defect: fixed)
Mention multiprocessing.freeze_support() in manual
|Reported by:||matysek||Owned by:||htgoebel|
In python multiprocessing module is a function for the module to work with freezers like pyinstaller. It should be mentioned in manual.
- Owner changed from matysek to giovannibajo
- Component changed from PyInstaller to Documentation
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version set to 1.5.1
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Owner changed from giovannibajo to htgoebel
- Status changed from reopened to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.