support for namespace packages
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||htgoebel|
Description (last modified by htgoebel)
PyInstaller fails to package zope.interface.
The workaround is to put an empty __init__.py in the zope/ directory.
Change History (9)
comment:4 Changed 11 months ago by htgoebel
- Milestone set to PyInstaller 2.1
- Owner changed from matysek to htgoebel
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from PyInstaller fails to package zope.interface; workaround is adding __init__.py to support for namespace packages
- Version changed from develop to 2.0
comment:5 Changed 11 months ago by htgoebel
- Milestone changed from PyInstaller 2.1 to PyInstaller 3.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.