Ticket #514 (new support)
Cygwin Built bootloader?
|Reported by:||3togo||Owned by:||matysek|
Description (last modified by htgoebel) (diff)
I tried to build bootloader under cygwin for py-installer git version by issuing the command
>python waf configure build install Compiling and Build went well and I got run.exe, run_d.exe But when I run it, $ build/debug/run_d.exe Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Any pointer on how to debug it?
- Owner changed from htgoebel to matysek
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Component changed from Hooks to Loader
- Description modified (diff)
- Type changed from defect to support
- Summary changed from Cygwin Built bootloader - to Cygwin Built bootloader?
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.