pyinstaller application not starting with subprocess module in onefile mode (win32)
|Reported by:||kimshel@…||Owned by:||giovannibajo|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||onefile, windows, subprocess|
There are some applications all packed by pyinstaller2.0 with --onefile option on windows.
One of them call others through subporcess, but the others can't startup.
The other applications work when startup through cmd or other applications not packed by pyinstaller2.0.
pyinstaller 1.5 works.
Change History (9)
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 Changed 2 years ago by matysek
- Component changed from PyInstaller to Loader
- Keywords onefile windows subprocess added
- Milestone set to PyInstaller 2.1
- Owner changed from matysek to giovannibajo
- Summary changed from A pyinstaller application can't start other pyinstaller applications to pyinstaller application not starting with subprocess module in onefile mode (win32)
comment:7 Changed 23 months ago by matysek
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed