problems finding module zope
|Reported by:||jerobarraco||Owned by:||htgoebel|
Description (last modified by htgoebel)
my app depends on ZODB, and uses ZEO, that in turns depends on zope.event and zope.interface, which are two different eggs but use the same namespace.
site-packages / zope.event.xxxx.egg/ zope/ __init__.py event/ __init__.py zope.interface.xxxx.egg/ zope/ __init__.py interface/ __init__.py
the zope.event.xxx.egg/zope/init.py file contains :
and zope.interface.xxx.egg/zope/init.py contains:
# this is a namespace package try: import pkg_resources pkg_resources.declare_namespace(__name__) except ImportError: import pkgutil __path__ = pkgutil.extend_path(__path__, __name__)
i tried to write a hook, but it can't pick "hook-zope.event.py"
i tried using hiddenimports and even tried to set the pathex
obviously the app works correctly when using from source. but when i try to package it (with pyinstaller) it says it can't find zope.event.
"matysek_" from irc recommended me to try modulegraph and file a report.
here's what i've done :
>>> from modulegraph.find_modules import find_modules as fm >>> mg = fm(['banta/__init__.py']) >>> f = open('o.txt', 'w') >>> for i in mg.flatten(): f.write(str(i)) ... >>> f.close()
and it finds it
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by matysek
- Milestone set to PyInstaller 2.1
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:3 Changed 18 months ago by matysek
- Milestone changed from PyInstaller 2.1 to PyInstaller 2.2
comment:6 Changed 13 months ago by htgoebel
- Component changed from Hooks to PyInstaller
- Milestone changed from PyInstaller 3.0 to PyInstaller 2.1
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:8 Changed 13 months ago by htgoebel
- Milestone changed from PyInstaller 2.1 to PyInstaller 3.0