- 11:03 Ticket #720 (Description of Tree function is not clear) closed by
- fixed: Manual improved in merge request: …
- 11:02 Changeset in project [275d4c9] by
- Merge pull request #62 from tallforasmurf/develop Pick up response to …
- 23:58 Changeset in project [42efe4f] by
- Respond to issue #720, clarify operation of the Tree class
- 23:47 Changeset in project [3db1b3e] by
- Fix typo in Tree example
- 19:57 Ticket #713 (Can't compile on Ubuntu 13.04 without root access) closed by
- 19:55 Ticket #651 (no codec search functions registered) closed by
- fixed: Fix is available in the main development tree.
- 19:54 Ticket #718 (sqlite3.dump hook) closed by
- fixed: Fix is available in the main development tree.
- 19:53 Changeset in project [d24bcbd] by
- Merge pull request #61 from matysek/develop Add sqlite3 hook, fix …
- 19:47 Changeset in project [f2558a1] by
- Clean: Add license headers to the rest of tests.
- 14:42 Changeset in project [b6c626a] by
- Clean: Add license header to import tests.
- 14:07 Ticket #721 (Build application using pyinstaller problem python language) created by
- hi all, I am Vietnamese, i have problem with pyinstaller: i install …
- 17:53 Ticket #720 (Description of Tree function is not clear) created by
- In the manual, the description of Tree is not clear. It says Tree creates …
- 15:08 Changeset in project [12d4b12] by
- Issue #651: Remove encodings run-time hook.
- 14:54 Changeset in project [8dd0212] by
- Issue #718: Add hook for sqlite3 module.
- 00:38 Changeset in project [83a3bb8] by
- Issue #651: Attempt to fix issue with no codec search function.
- 00:02 Changeset in project [acf829e] by
- Clean: Update credits.txt.
- 00:01 Changeset in project [09d6b37] by
- Clean: Add comments to some class in build.py.
- 12:17 Changeset in project [4322ef2] by
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/develop' into develop
- 23:12 Changeset in project [20c7cd6] by
- Merge pull request #59 from tallforasmurf/develop Pick up Manual.rst
- 23:05 Changeset in project [622244a] by
- Merge pull request #60 from dhyams/osx_upx_bug Fixed bug in BUNDLE: it …
- 23:52 Changeset in project [4cf8d82] by
- Fixed bug in BUNDLE: it would try to use UPX, even if it wasn't present, …
- 17:13 Changeset in project [49dad07] by
- Add note on UPX restriction - no 64-bit mac/win support
- 23:22 Ticket #719 (Application does not run when compiled) created by
- This might not be a bug, but I'm really having problems with this and I …
- 21:17 Changeset in project [536f308] by
- Install numerous small edits by Bryan Jones.
- 19:36 Ticket #718 (sqlite3.dump hook) created by
- An application I'm currently developing makes use of sqlite3's iterdump() …
- 22:09 Changeset in project [2138cc2] by
- Add Build-time errors topic
- 20:46 Ticket #717 (Pyinstaller errors with ubuntu 13.04 or possible python 2.7.4) created by
- I recently upgraded to ubuntu 13.04 and it also upgraded my python version …
- 15:26 Ticket #716 (helloworld on Mac OSX with PySide crashes without explicit "from PySide ...) created by
- The attached file (small test case: hello world) builds in Pyinstaller but …
- 15:24 Ticket #715 (Trying to register account on Trac system for Pyinstaller bugs: IOError: ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on /register, …
- 23:30 Changeset in project [617746e] by
- Fix: Look for dynamic python library in DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on osx when the …
- 23:28 Changeset in project [5ab41edb] by
- Clean: Fix test name in runtests.py.
- 19:52 Changeset in project [a6d24d2] by
- Clean: Remove exec permissions by a file.
- 19:50 Changeset in project [9f38439] by
- Clean: Rename some tests to more meaningful names.
- 00:54 Changeset in project [b8f7664] by
- Clean: Use full module name for encodings.* hidden imports.
- 00:53 Changeset in project  by
- Clean: Add new license header to basic test cases.
- 18:31 Ticket #714 (two sets of Qt binaries on OSX [PySide]) created by
- I am using the dev version of Pyinstaller on Mac OSX (developing on Linux, …
- 17:01 Changeset in project [0c2cfc8] by
- Making sure html is current with source
- 17:00 Changeset in project [02c6ec0] by
- Fix bootloader install paths
- 16:57 Changeset in project [7638bbe1] by
- Remove $s from console input examples
- 02:53 Changeset in project  by
- Change paths to bootloader output
- 20:07 Changeset in project [3d138b2] by
- Add missing point to definition of hook(mod)
- 20:03 Changeset in project [414d2fdd] by
- Correct the location of multipackage examples
- 20:01 Changeset in project [83f7863] by
- Correct a typo "exampe"
- 20:00 Changeset in project [b01a8fe] by
- Correct folder containing rthooks.dat
- 19:57 Changeset in project [579c803] by
- Correct misunderstanding about --onefile and --windowed for Mac OS
- 19:55 Changeset in project [6649ea0] by
- Remove dubious sentence and clarify where dist and build go by default. …
- 19:47 Changeset in project [2f3f890] by
- Correct example of --version result
- 19:46 Changeset in project [020143c] by
- Escape path values so windows backslashes are visible
- 13:59 Ticket #713 (Can't compile on Ubuntu 13.04 without root access) created by
- When trying to compile from a .spec file or a .py file directly, I'm …
- 12:09 Ticket #712 (error importing openpyxl) created by
- Unable to import module: openpyxl
- 23:07 Ticket #40 (Problems with numpy.linalg in Linux) closed by
- fixed: I verified the latest dev version and liblapack.so.3 and other libraries …
- 21:38 Changeset in project [ccb6f3d3] by
- Merge pull request #57 from matysek/develop Pick up the 2.1 doc
- 16:35 Ticket #617 (Problem with .matplotlib user directory) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed in pull request: …
- 16:33 Changeset in project [26368fe] by
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/develop' into develop
- 16:30 Changeset in project [f1e4855] by
- Issue #617: Ignore matplotlib test if matplotlib package missing.
- 16:28 Changeset in project [213bfc3] by
- Issue #617: Create matplotlib config folder in temp directory everytime …
- 00:32 Ticket #472 (macport & qt) closed by
- fixed: I haven't seen similar message for some time. On osx we do not use …
- 00:16 Changeset in project [2a1bcd3] by
- Fix: PyInstaller? was failing when None library was found as ctypes …
- 20:07 Changeset in project [9bd0e07] by
- Merge pull request #58 from dhyams/linux_strip -S option to strip not …
- 17:18 Changeset in project [72985c6] by
- -S option to strip not needed under Linux Only under OSX is the -S option …
- 00:21 Development edited by
- add links to python distributions (diff)
- 14:59 Changeset in project  by
- Merge pull request #55 from dhyams/fix_bundle_strip_bug OSX: strip does …
- 14:35 Changeset in project  by
- Changed initializations of upx and strip variables to True/False? as …
- 10:56 Ticket #704 (For OSX link only windowed bootloaders with carbon) closed by
- fixed: This is already implemented.
- 10:54 Ticket #584 (MacOSX Lion: wxPython program skips packing of Python shared library) closed by
- fixed: Replying to stefan.hong@…: > Ok I just tried to use the latest …
- 10:46 Ticket #706 (Incorrect use of TEMP environment variable in configure.py) closed by
- fixed: Fix merged in pull request: …
- 10:46 Changeset in project  by
- Merge pull request #56 from matysek/develop Issue #706: Use …
- 10:41 Changeset in project [9d44e48] by
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/tallforasmurf/pyinstaller into …
- 04:46 Changeset in project [b55d073] by
- OSX: strip does not work when forming a bundle. Fixed. The underlying …
- 15:52 Ticket #711 (executable can't be execute - python library not found) closed by
- fixed: ./dist-directory is the place with final executable. I would recommend …
- 09:28 Ticket #711 (executable can't be execute - python library not found) created by
- Hi, after PyInstaller? execution (without error) I tried to start the …
- 00:07 Changeset in project [3b67489] by
- Text complete for 2.1 pending final review
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.