Forgot your password?
side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
10/10/11 10:26:24 (
1. '''Can I package OS X binaries while running under Linux?''' [[BR]] This is currently not possible at all. Sorry! If you want to help out, you are very welcome.
1. '''Does !PyInstaller build a real installer like NSIS or !InstallShield?''' [[BR]] No, despite its name (which has more to do with its historical roots), !PyInstaller is used to transform a Python program into a native executable form which does not require existing Python installations to run. Building an installer program is totally outside the scope of !PyInstaller.
== If Things Go Wrong ==
1. '''!PyInstaller crashed when packaging my program''' [[BR]] This looks like a bug. Please have a look at HowtoReportBugs, which will help us a lot on solving the problem.
2. '''I get an !ImportError when running the packaged version. What should I do?''' [[BR]] Please make sure, all modules required by you application are packaged. See [wiki:HowtoReportBugs#Beforesubmittingareport:Makesureeverythingispackaged How to Report Bugs] for more information.
3. '''My program crashes when running the packaged version. What should I do?''' [[BR]] Please make sure, all data files required by you application are packaged. See [wiki:HowtoReportBugs#Beforesubmittingareport:Makesureeverythingispackaged How to Report Bugs] for more information.
4. '''I made it work by implementing a hook. Do you want it?''' [[BR]] Yes, we'll happily integrate any hook which may be of interest for others. Please open a ticket and attach the hook.
Free hosting provided by Develer